default resolution of kde?

Diego Iastrubni elcuco at kdemail.net
Thu Dec 30 23:18:35 GMT 2004

ביום שישי, 31 בדצמבר 2004, 01:14, נכתב על ידי Adriaan de Groot:
> Don't forget the huge impact fonts have here; how default is Diego's sense
> of "default"? I think if a clean start after rm -rf .kde (er, $KDEHOME),
> through KPresonalizer [1] yields settings such that a particular dialog is
> "Too Big(tm)", _then_ we can worry. Otherwise, stop setting your fonts to
> 14pt default (like I do, and which causes me to bitch about KDEPIM
> components being ugly).
What if my fonts are in hebrew? I mean do you expect them to be the same size
as Latin ones?

BTW, My general font is "Bitstream Vera Sans 12". (Gets filled with hebrew
glyphs of similar size, dont worry about that).

--
diego, kde-il translation team, http://www.kde.org/il