Set shadowSortColumn false per default

Ingo Klöcker kloecker at kde.org
Mon Dec 27 17:52:52 GMT 2004

On Monday 27 December 2004 13:35, Martin Koller wrote:
> On Monday 20 December 2004 19:35, Tobias Koenig wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > could we set the shadeSortColumn in KListView to false per default
> > please?
>
> I did not see that there was an agreement to now set the shading to
> false by default, so why did you change it then ?
>
> I, as a user, do now have no chance to use this new feature, because
> there is no configuration option.

The same is true if it was enabled by default. Only that I, as a user,
wouldn't have a chance to disable this new feature.

Obviously, the real point of disagreement is not the default behavior
but the fact that it's not configurable. So, regardless of the default,
pretty please with sugar on top make it configurable (at least via
KConfEdit).

Regards,
Ingo