Set shadowSortColumn false per default

Enrico Ros eros.kde at email.it
Mon Dec 27 13:54:08 GMT 2004

On Monday 27 December 2004 13:35, Martin Koller wrote:
> On Monday 20 December 2004 19:35, Tobias Koenig wrote:
> > could we set the shadeSortColumn in KListView to false per default
> > please?
> I did not see that there was an agreement to now set the shading to false
> by default, so why did you change it then ?

If you mean 'to not set' I agree with you.

> I, as a user, do now have no chance to use this new feature, because there
> is no configuration option.
> I got already used to it in all applications and I must say I like it.

So I did. When I first saw it in kmail I thought it was one of the biggest ui
canges in kmail 3.4 and friends of mine liked it too.

Can we go through a poll on kde-look? We can left it open for a week and see
how do users feel it. We can insert options like:
'I used it and loved it', 'I used it but hated it', 'the screenshots looks
good', 'the screenshots looks bad'.

Can we go though that process ? (Yaba, the kde-look polls author is in CC).

Ciao,
Enrico

 Sponsor:
 Manuali.net pensa alla tua formazione con corsi per tutte le professioni e dal costo contenuto.
* Da Office alla Grafica, dal PC alla programmazione....Clicca qui
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=2734&d=27-12