Bug in KURL handling(?)

David Faure faure at kde.org
Wed Dec 15 09:06:36 GMT 2004

On Tuesday 14 December 2004 13:31, Thiago Macieira wrote:
> The current behaviour is not acceptable, in which it displays # in the
> Location bar both for anchors and for %23.
This is not true - the location bar shows %23 for %23 (e.g. for a '#' in a path).

The confusion in this thread seems to come from the assumption that,
in konq's locationbar, "when it starts with a slash it is a path" - it is not so,
it is still a URL, just without file:// in front. And for this reason I don't see
a reason for Ingo's patch to be applied.