XML/XSD based configuration files.

Ian Reinhart Geiser ian at geiseri.com
Wed Dec 8 03:20:08 GMT 2004

On Tuesday 07 December 2004 03:07 pm, Brad Hards wrote:
> On Wed, 8 Dec 2004 06:14 am, Cristian Tibirna wrote:
> > That being said, I still think making config. available from central
> > repos (like ldap or db) is an essential goal in this connected world.
[...]
> LGPL - http://www.samba.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/samba4/source/lib/ldb/

Very interesting.  It looks like something we might want to seriously tack.
What might be interesting is loadup time, concurrent access, and overall
search performance.  by using a central database, that apps read from
> Tridge is keen to see this happen.
might be interesting...

cheers
   -ian reinhart geiser
--
------(Ian Reinhart Geiser)-----<geiseri at yahoo.com>-----
Awareness is a curse - the more you open your eyes the more you despise.