3.3 Requirements update:

Scott Wheeler wheeler at kde.org
Thu Aug 12 03:03:42 BST 2004

On Thursday 12 August 2004 2:06, Texstar wrote:
> What version of tunepimp is required?  I'm on my last rpm (kdemultimedia)
> and I have tunepimp 0.4.0.pre2 installed and ktrm.cpp dies.

Don't use that.  ;-)  The "pre" is there for a reason.  When there's a new
version officially out I'll make sure that JuK can build with it, but there's
not really much sense in tracking prereleases.

0.3 is the current stable release.  I've also mentioned this issue to the
libtunepimp maintainer in hopes of having the final release source
compatible.

-Scott