kmdi changes

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Fri Apr 23 23:08:50 BST 2004

I would like to make some changes to KMDI to fix some compiler warnings and
possibly some of the FIXMEs.  We need to use this code in Kst, and actually
we have to fork it for now because we require compatibility with older KDE
versions.  I intend to keep ours in sync with the kdelibs version.  However
as I started to edit the file I noticed there is quite some absurd indenting
going on.  Does anyone object to me reindenting it according to the kate:
line and adding vim: lines as well?

--
George Staikos
KDE Developer				http://www.kde.org/