little reminder on the 3.2 release schedule

Stephan Kulow coolo at kde.org
Mon Sep 15 13:53:47 BST 2003

Hi!

http://developer.kde.org/development-versions/kde-3.2-release-plan.html

I'd like to remind everyone that's 14 days til beta1 is prepared. So everyone
having todo and inprogress features in the feature plan: please get your code
in shape for beta1. After september I would like to have only bug fixes commited.
Especially features that need testing, are very important to have in CVS before
29th.

With Beta1 it should be possible to document and translate for final 3.2. Looking
through the feature list, I find some features that do not even have people assoziated,
that are todo and sound like a lot of work. Please review the list if you've added
items and either set them to done if they are done already (I only have a rough
overview what can be considered done and what not) or move them to 3.3 so they
disappear out of my view.

Of course you're still free to add items that were done before, it's more than useful
for our PR if the feature list is as complete as possible. If you have doubts about features
to add, feel free to ask - different people have different views on what's a feature and
what's an overdue usability fix :)

Thanks, Stephan

--
There may be no I in TEAM, but a M and an E.