Request: drop kxmlrpc daemon for 3.2

Tobias Koenig tokoe at kde.org
Mon Oct 27 12:20:50 GMT 2003

On Sun, Oct 26, 2003 at 11:09:30PM +0100, Frerich Raabe wrote:
> Am Monday 20 October 2003 21:19 schrieb Tobias Koenig:
Hi Frerich,

> > Cornelius pointed me to xmlrpciface.(h|cpp) in kdenonbeta/kblog, which
> > looks more advanced than the kxmlrpc code... so I'd agree on using
> > Ian's code (maybe move it to kdelibs some day) and drop kxmlrpc.
>
> FWIW I wrote (at least the majority of) that code (you can see the original
> version in kdenetwork/dcoprss/xmlrpciface.*) and I'm not pleased that Ian
> simply removed me from the credits and changed the license without telling or
> asking me first. >:-(
Ok, so a compliment to you, it's really a cool piece of software.
I just fixed 2 small bugs (no use of utf8 and a missing <value> tag) and
it works fine here.
Can we move it to kdelibs for KDE 4.0?

Ciao,
Tobias
--
Can a government that shoots at reporters be democratic?
Separate politics from religion and economy!