Request: drop kxmlrpc daemon for 3.2

Frerich Raabe raabe at kde.org
Sun Oct 26 22:09:30 GMT 2003

Am Monday 20 October 2003 21:19 schrieb Tobias Koenig:
> On Mon, Oct 20, 2003 at 07:35:58PM +0200, Tim Jansen wrote:
> > On Monday 20 October 2003 10:09, Tobias Koenig wrote:
> Cornelius pointed me to xmlrpciface.(h|cpp) in kdenonbeta/kblog, which
> looks more advanced than the kxmlrpc code... so I'd agree on using
> Ian's code (maybe move it to kdelibs some day) and drop kxmlrpc.

FWIW I wrote (at least the majority of) that code (you can see the original
version in kdenetwork/dcoprss/xmlrpciface.*) and I'm not pleased that Ian
simply removed me from the credits and changed the license without telling or
asking me first. >:-(

- Frerich

--
"If you fail to adjust your notion of fairness to the reality of the Universe,
you will probably not be happy." - Paratima, of http://free-dc.org fame