Request: drop kxmlrpc daemon for 3.2

Frerich Raabe raabe at kde.org
Mon Oct 27 13:01:59 GMT 2003

Am Monday 27 October 2003 13:20 schrieb Tobias Koenig:
> I just fixed 2 small bugs (no use of utf8 and a missing <value> tag) and
> it works fine here.

Ah, missing <value> for the <struct>? I fixed that already but apparently
forgot to commit it. :-(

I don't see the utf8 bug though, can you tell me what the problem is, and what
your fix for it looks like?

> Can we move it to kdelibs for KDE 4.0?

Fine with me. I can add a d-pointer and some documentation to this <value> fix
if there's interest for this code.

- Frerich

--
"If you fail to adjust your notion of fairness to the reality of the Universe,
you will probably not be happy." - Paratima, of http://free-dc.org fame