kde-features.xml

Frerich Raabe raabe at kde.org
Tue Oct 14 18:26:49 BST 2003

Am Tuesday 14 October 2003 18:41 schrieb Marc Mutz:
> I'm talking about
>
> <!DOCTYPE features SYSTEM "kde-features.dtd" [
>   <!ENTITY marcmutz '<responsible name="Marc Mutz"
>                                   email="mutz at kde.org"/>'>
>   <!ENTITY coolo '<responsible name="Stphan Kulow"
>                                email="coolo at kde.org"/>'>
>   <!-- ... -->
> ]>
>
> and then
> s/<responsible name="Stephan Kulow" [^>]*>/&coolo;/g;
>
> Would be nice for consistency and faster typing. :-)

Check kdelibs/kdoctools/customization/entities/contributor.entities, which
to your DTD, and maybe add a few people if necessary, you can re-use that I
think.

- Frerich

--
"If you fail to adjust your notion of fairness to the reality of the Universe,
you will probably not be happy." - Paratima, of http://free-dc.org fame