KSCD, showstopper list

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Sun Nov 23 22:31:12 GMT 2003

On Sunday 23 November 2003 02:25, George Staikos wrote:
> doesn't work in digital

whoops... forgot to remove that option from the configuration... i didn't
manage to finish up the digital support in time and so didn't commit it for
3.2 ... will remove the GUI option shortly...

> or traditional playback mode,

what sort of drive, what OS? if Linux, is it an IDE drive accessed via SCSI
emulation mode?

> the UI is very flaky  and inconsistent,

you'll have to be more explicit... filing b.k.o reports is preferred. i've got
~5 hours slotted tomorrow to work on this and will be focussing primarily on
issues reported via b.k.o, so let me know ...

>    This being said, on a second note, should we start a public showstopper
> list for 3.2 on developer.kde.org?

it would be nice to use b.k.o for this ... mark a bug as Critical and that
allows a simple query to show all the showstoppers.

--
Aaron J. Seigo
"Never weary, never dispair, never give in" - Winston Churchill