PATCH: kdelibs/kdeui/ktoolbarbutton.cpp

Martin Pley kde-core-devel at pley.org
Sun Nov 9 21:26:58 GMT 2003

On Sunday 09 November 2003 20:42, Martijn Klingens wrote:
> On Saturday 08 November 2003 19:18, Martin Pley wrote:
> > Patch below fixes a crash when using KToolBarButton with parent !=
> > KToolBar
> How are you able to use such a thing?

You're right - Its not very useful yet. Some things - for example highlighting
- won't work. But at least the app won't crash anymore.

> I hoped your patch would allow me to
> change Konsole's QToolButton into a KToolBarButton again to make the popup
> show up without delay if you drag the mouse.

Where exactly do you use it? I'd like to have a look at it.

Without changing the API it will be difficult to use this button not within a
KToolBar. But i think, we're in feature freeze, so I didn't want to change
too much.

Martin