PATCH: kdelibs/kdeui/ktoolbarbutton.cpp

Martijn Klingens klingens at kde.org
Sun Nov 9 19:42:15 GMT 2003

On Saturday 08 November 2003 19:18, Martin Pley wrote:
> Patch below fixes a crash when using KToolBarButton with parent != KToolBar

How are you able to use such a thing? I hoped your patch would allow me to
change Konsole's QToolButton into a KToolBarButton again to make the popup
show up without delay if you drag the mouse.

Alas, no such luck, the button still doesn't show up at all for me if I make
it a KToolBarButton.

(Not commenting on the actual patch btw as I don't really know that code, but
at first glance it seems ok to me.)

--
Martijn