kmultitabbar (kate/lib) -> kdelibs ?

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Sun May 25 20:34:01 BST 2003

On Sunday 25 May 2003 15:08, Joseph Wenninger wrote:
> Hi
>
> Since I haven't seen any objects by now, I'm going to move the class to
> kdeui, if there are no objections till Monday May 26th 2003 12:00 GMT

  Before you move it, we would like to see a few things fixed:

- elimination of inline methods
- elimination of "get*" style notation, using Qt/KDE-style instead
- elimination of public member variables
- use of virtual methods where appropriate to make it more easily extensible
- some documentation
- add constness to accessors and other methods where appropriate
- missing name parameter in constructor

Shouldn't be too hard to do those things.  That's my list so far. :)
Thanks!

--
George Staikos
KDE Developer				http://www.kde.org/