Fwd: Re: qextmdi

F@lk Brettschneider falk.brettschneider at gmx.de
Mon May 19 22:33:07 BST 2003

Roberto Raggi was so kind and forwarded to me:

> Re: qextmdi
> From:
> David Faure <dfaure at klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se>
> Date:
> Mon, 19 May 2003 10:55:54 +0200
> To:
> kde-core-devel at kde.org
>

>On Monday 19 May 2003 07:35, falk.brettschneider at gmx.de wrote:
>

>>Timeout!
>>Before this discussion again ends up without a result I let you know that
>>I'll put the QextMDI files (now called KMdi) in kdelibs/kutils to let them part
>>of libkutils.so.
>>

>Yes, well, since you renamed them in kdevelop without preserving history,
>it doesn't make much sense to move them on the server now....

I didn't know you want to do that since there wasn't a clear opinion for
a plan for the next technically necessary steps, and I don't have access
to the cvs server. It seemed to me the discussion will end up without
result again. But it's not too late as you seem to mean.  My renaming is
only for the KDevelop compat lib (< KDE-3.2). You still are wanted to
move it on the server, and to rename it in the repository files (by
using a sticky tag of the day before my renaming).
Do you want to do the server action?
If yes, I'll hold back my commit, else I'll cvs-add this week in the
common way.

Cheers
F at lk