qextmdi

David Faure dfaure at klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se
Mon May 19 09:55:54 BST 2003

On Monday 19 May 2003 07:35, falk.brettschneider at gmx.de wrote:
> Timeout!
> Before this discussion again ends up without a result I let you know that
> I'll put the QextMDI files (now called KMdi) in kdelibs/kutils to let them part
> of libkutils.so.

Yes, well, since you renamed them in kdevelop without preserving history,
it doesn't make much sense to move them on the server now....

This isn't the proper way to do things, please keep this in mind for the future.
Even if all the changes are from you, having cvs logs for various portions
of the code, helps understanding the reasons for this or that piece of code.

David Faure -- faure at kde.org, dfaure at klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se
Qt/KDE/KOffice developer