[nove hrady] Help wanted

Daniel Stone dstone at kde.org
Wed May 14 14:05:16 BST 2003

On Wed, May 14, 2003 at 01:48:38PM +0200, Eva Brucherseifer wrote:
> - - We need people who take care of the travel organisation (who is traveling
> from where and when, can routes be joined at a lower price, etc.). In Europe
> we want to hire one or more busses. Data will be gathered from a
> webregistration.

This is a really important point. Debian's currently organizing DebConf
3, and they worked out that, instead of paying ~1200 Euro for a
Toronto->Oslo flight, you could pay 300 Euro for a Toronto->London
flight, and then ~100 Euro for a Toronto->Oslo flight. If local
knowledge like this can save someone 800 Euro, then it's already worth
the effort put in, and more. :) The more participants, the better. I'd
love to be there myself, only I have exams.

Oh well. Keep up the good work!

:) d

--
Daniel Stone 	     <daniel at raging.dropbear.id.au>             <dstone at kde.org>