small problem in admin/am_edit (BRANCHES too)

Andy Fawcett andy at athame.co.uk
Sat May 10 10:19:40 BST 2003

Hi,

While building one of the modules today, the $DCOPIDL call failed
because of a problem in the file it was processing.

As part of the output, I noticed that it couldn't find /bin/false on my
system. Not surprising really, it's /usr/bin/false here.

Net result is the build failed (but it would do anyway!), but could the
piece of am_edit that causes this be changed to just use 'false'?

I don't think it's critical, since the end effect seems to be what is
wanted anyway, but... ;)

Cheers,

Andy

Andy Fawcett                                     | andy at athame.co.uk