docs source compatibility (was: [Rosegarden-devel] minor patches)

Antonio Larrosa Jiménez larrosa at kde.org
Sun May 4 11:13:30 BST 2003

El Domingo, 4 de Mayo de 2003 10:04, Gunnar Schmi Dt escribió:
> The doctype "V4.1.2-Based Variant V1.1" does only work on 3.1 and HEAD,
> the doctype "V4.1-Based Variant V1.0" does only work on 3.0, but the
> doctype "V4.1.2-Based Variant V1.0" seemed to work with both.

Yes, I changed some weeks ago the application wizard of kdevelop (gideon)
to use "V4.1.2-Based Variant V1.0" so that it works with 3.0, 3.1 and
HEAD, and it seemed to work well.

Greetings,

--
Antonio Larrosa Jimenez
KDE developer - larrosa at kde.org
http://developer.kde.org/~larrosa/
Anyone who doesn't know maths is not fully human. At best he is a tolerable
subhuman who has learned to wear shoes, bathe and not make messes at home.