Thumbnails of hidden files...

Craig Drummond Craig.Drummond at gmx.net
Thu May 1 10:25:26 BST 2003

Hi,

> hiya craig,
>
> On Wed, Apr 30, 2003 at 06:17:12PM +0200, Craig Drummond wrote:
> > The following patch makes the thumbnails of hidden files
> semi-transparent -
> > consistent with the behavious of the icons.
>
> maybe the same could be done for cut items?
> would you mind doing that patch?, else i've
> been bugged enough by it to do in in the
> near future :)

Hmm... having just played with cut items (I'm assuming you mean thumbnails
here), it acts a bit odd. When you first cut an item (but don't paste),
konqueror displays the icon with the "disabled" effect. If you do a refresh, then
the thumbnail is re-shown with the "disabled" effect! I'm assuming the
behaviour after the refresh is the correct one?

> cheers,
> Alex

Craig.