A test suite for dcop

Luis Pedro Coelho luis_pedro at netcabo.pt
Mon Mar 17 22:42:21 GMT 2003

Le Jeudi 13 Mars 2003 12:29, Luis Pedro Coelho a écrit :
> Le Mardi 11 Mars 2003 15:07, Oswald Buddenhagen a écrit :
> > post the code or upload it to a web page. there's little point in
> > checking in code somewhere just to be moved in a few days/weeks.
> > also note that the tests/ directories usually are not compiled anyway,
> > so nobody will clobber you if you commit not entirely mature code.

I am now commiting this to CVS under kdelibs/dcop/tests. The code in CVS is a
bit better than the code I had posted.

Right now, it requires manually editing the Makefile.am bellow in order for it
to be compiled. So it shouldn't mess up anything (yet :).

Regards,
--
Luis Pedro Coelho

"Technology does not always equal progress."
Douglas Coupland