A test suite for dcop

Luis Pedro Coelho luis_pedro at netcabo.pt
Thu Mar 13 11:29:26 GMT 2003

Le Mardi 11 Mars 2003 15:07, Oswald Buddenhagen a écrit :
> post the code or upload it to a web page. there's little point in
> checking in code somewhere just to be moved in a few days/weeks.
> also note that the tests/ directories usually are not compiled anyway,
> so nobody will clobber you if you commit not entirely mature code.

Ok,

so there goes the code (attached and not complete mature),
Here are a few pointers:

1. download the code to kdelibs/dcop and un-tar.gz it

2. add test to kdelibs/dcop/Makefile.am

3. make kdelibs/dcop/test/Makefile and run make on that directory

4. Run run_tests.sh and watch the dcop shell client fail on a few counts (not
very helpful failing messages, I know)

5. If you  think this is very bad, post back saying so. If you think this is
very good, post back saying so as well :-)

Regards,
--
Luis Pedro Coelho

check out my game of hearts for the KDE at

http://hearts.sf.net