glib in kdesupport: yes or no?

Havoc Pennington hp at redhat.com
Mon Mar 10 04:57:59 GMT 2003

On Sun, Mar 09, 2003 at 11:25:20PM -0500, Maks Orlovich wrote:

> > Here is a list of stuff we haven't started on in earnest but should
> > start, that I presented at FOSDEM:
>
> Is there a lower grade than F?
> Sounds like what George Staikos assigned for communication on these issues
> isn't quite low enough.

They aren't communicated because no one has started on them. ;-)
There's no progress or plan to be communicated. All I'm listing here
is my personal opinion on what's a good idea or how it could be done,
that's it.

If someone picked this stuff up and really worked on it, the main work
to be done (what I mean by "start on it") is to find the right people
and talk to them and implement the resulting consensus. i.e. the
reason I say it's not started is that there's no communication yet.

Please don't take my list as some kind of existing master plan, it's
just a list I have in my head (and happened to present at fosdem) of
stuff I'd like to see, personally.

Havoc