Confirm bugs! (Was: Re: About 3.2 - note to bugfixers)

Roger Larsson roger.larsson at norran.net
Fri Mar 7 16:59:00 GMT 2003

Confirming bugs is more important than closing!

I have a stored query in bugs.kde.org that lists my bugs.
Of the 47 I have reported
17 are CLOSED, 18 are RESOLVED (I usually do not list them)
3 NEW, 1 ASSIGNED, 1 REOPENED - OK, no problem there.

But I do also have 7 UNCONFIRMED.

Some have got no comments than mine. Some got a comment from
another user that it is confirmed. But how to change the State to
CONFIRMED? Who is allowed to do that? Why can't ordinary users
do that?

/RogerL

--
Roger Larsson