KDE 3.2 release plan notice

Daniel Stone dstone at kde.org
Wed Jun 18 08:33:22 BST 2003

On Sat, Jun 14, 2003 at 02:38:01PM +0200, Ralf Nolden wrote:
> coolo and I went over the release plan to fill in dates this morning.
>
> Please see
>
> http://developer.kde.org/development-versions/kde-3.2-release-plan.html
>
> as soon as the webpages have synced with CVS.
>
> The schedule now mentions exact dates that we would like all contributors to
> at least check with their personal schedule to see how far they get with
> feature implementation. If you can foresee that a certain feature needs more
> time than given it would be nice if you'd update the information on
>
> http://developer.kde.org/development-versions/kde-3.2-features.html
>
> which would also be nice to have for the current state of CVS in case you
> already finished stuff that you wanted to do and which is still on the TODO
> list on this page. This will make everyone's life a little bit easier.

I think Kopete-in-kdenetwork can pretty safely be axed; two developers
quit, at least 4 seem to have absolutely no time to work on it, and I
struggle to use HEAD for day-to-day IM, despite knowing the bugs, and
how to work around them. I honestly can't see this improving by
September 1st.

--
Daniel Stone 	     <daniel at raging.dropbear.id.au>             <dstone at kde.org>
KDE: Konquering a desktop near you - http://www.kde.org