short on power and leving for a while

Holger Freyther freyther at gmx.net
Mon Jun 16 07:25:30 BST 2003

Hi all, Cornelius,
Taking Cortison and AntiBiotics for over 6 month finally show results I spent
the last days. So all my tasks are done ( I passed the German Abitur ) and
now it is time for me to get rid of the stoma bags on my belly and to get a
decent operation.
I will go into hospital on the Monday 23rd and will stay they're from two to
xyz weeks to get my coltis operated. In December I had so much complications
that I spent the whole January and most of February with operations so no
forecast on when I'm done.

So people scared to commit into my code at kdelibs/kdepim feel free to commit.
It would be nice if you coul leave me a message so I can find my way back
more easily.

Once I'm back from the intensive care I'll hopefully have dial up access
again.

regards Holger