artsbuilder->kdenonbeta

Matthias Kretz kretz at kde.org
Tue Jul 1 15:58:55 BST 2003

Hi,

I don't know what Stefans current ideas are and if he's working on something
at the moment at all. But he did write a new "middleware" based on the
experience he gathered while working with aRts. This would be a nice way to
use any kind of sound system IF we get enough developers interested in
learning it, using it, porting existing apps and libs and so on.

Stefan is still around but I guess he should comment on his status himself...

--
C'ya
        Matthias
Matthias.Kretz at urz.uni-heidelberg.de