klocale patch

Marc Mutz Marc.Mutz at uni-bielefeld.de
Tue Jan 14 23:06:52 GMT 2003

On Tuesday 14 January 2003 22:25, CP Hennessy wrote:
<snip>
> This behaviour is closer to the behaviour found on netscape mail,
> especially with using only 3 letters for the day of the week.
<snip>

You don't need to persuade _me_. I welcome any code that moves stuff out
of KMail's code that's not the business of a mail reader.

But KMail as a long tradition of being hostile towards changing the look
of the application (total/unread columns in the folder tree (that
reminds me: do they still default to "on"?), the many address books,
forwarding as MIME encapsulation, even looping in folders with unread
mails has to be config'able). ;-)

So be prepared to fight...

Marc

--
The [Sonny Bono Copyright Term Extension Act] expands copyright not
only for future, but also for existing works, even though their