klocale patch

CP Hennessy CP.Hennessy at iname.com
Tue Jan 14 21:25:56 GMT 2003

On Tuesday 14 January 2003 18:59, Marc Mutz wrote:
> On Tuesday 14 January 2003 16:43, CP Hennessy wrote:
> <snip>
>
> > I have been using this in KNode for the last few months with no
> > problem and find it quite useful. I'd also like to see it used in
> > KMail.
>
> <snip>
>
> For that it misses "Today 16:12:23" and "Yesterday 14:23:12".

Exactly!

If there is no day in the date, then simply the time is shown ( just
like you would say it e.g. I talked to John at 11'o clock.
And I usually know which day yesterday was :)

This behaviour is closer to the behaviour found on netscape mail,
especially with using only 3 letters for the day of the week.

CPH