Looking for collaboration on KDEPrint rewrite

takezou takezou at kde.gr.jp
Tue Jan 14 09:05:42 GMT 2003

Hi,

On Fri, 03 Jan 2003 11:13:21 +0100
Michael Goffioul <goffioul at imec.be> wrote:

> For quite a while now, I'm thinking about a complete rewrite of the
> core/backend part of KDEPrint, which would be based on the KIO
> technology. However, I'm missing some time and good knowledge/experience
> with KIO. I already built some kind of framework, but I'm looking for
> someone who would be interested to collaborate with me. This means,
> studying the relevance of such changes, designing the framework,
> and implementing it. No specific knowledge of printing systems is
> actually required, this is more about architectural stuffs.
I'm sorry to be late to reply.
Please let me know how to collaborate.
# How do I and you exchange information?
# Is the kde-print(ML) used?
# It is a test and making a binary package that I can cooperate immediately.

P.S.
I think that one week before the release of KDE 3.1 is busy.

-----
M. Takeyama