Kicker hide buttons

John Firebaugh jfirebaugh at kde.org
Fri Jan 3 17:11:25 GMT 2003

Bah, let's try that again.

On Friday 27 December 2002 9:54, Scott Wheeler wrote:
> As I've said to you and on this list before, I plan on doing some work on
> Kicker.  I'll start working through some of the bug reports when I get back
> to Germany in a couple of weeks.  I started messing with a few of them
> before I left, but my lack of broadband (which I should finally have again
> when I get back) has made everything more difficult.

Yes, I did volunteer kicker maintainership, but as I haven't had significant
amounts of time to work of kde lately, I welcome any new developers fixing
bugs or working on new features. The items that most need addressing are
xinerama fixes and maybe some aesthetic improvments (e.g. working with the
slicker developers to implement some of that functionality).

-John