Wireless Network Info Kicker Applet

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Mon Feb 24 06:58:20 GMT 2003

We have someone else working on a similar system.  He has the kcontrol module
associated with the applet in CVS, but the applet was going through a
reworking/rewrite so it hasn't been committed yet.  I don't know what the
current status of it is.  Can you discuss with him to see what direction this
should go?  The author is Stefan Winter, and the code is kdenetwork/wifi/.

Thanks

--

George Staikos