Top secret cursors keys needed ;-)

Simon Hausmann hausmann at kde.org
Wed Feb 12 08:48:19 GMT 2003

On Tue, Feb 11, 2003 at 11:52:26PM +0000, Unai Garro wrote:
> I know you core developers like secrets... but, please... are you going to
> make us wait until 3.2 is out to have our nice cursors? :-)
>
> See description at:
> http://www.kde-look.org/content/show.php?content=4805

What exactly are you looking for? That (nice) cursor theme can be
used with any KDE version (in fact I'm using it with 3.1 right now) ,
it's not that it requires any modifications in KDE to make use of
it.

Another thing is a nice GUI frontend for setting up the directories
and symlinks for installation, but I can't see why such a tool would
be bound to the KDE 3.2 schedule :) . BTW, Fred is working on such a
tool as kcontrol module (see make_it_cool branch in kcontrol/input) .

Simon