Moving from tab to tab

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Mon Feb 10 18:31:58 GMT 2003

The problem is that in all these applications, the keys you mention have
different meaning.  Shift+Left/Right in anything like ksirc will not work
because the lineedit uses those.  Alt+left/Right are used in konqueror
already.  Finding a keyset that can be used everywhere is not easy.

--

George Staikos