KDEPrint code cleanup

Michael Goffioul goffioul at imec.be
Fri Aug 1 14:06:22 BST 2003

> (Note that Michael agreed, so this is just a general comment, not directed to
> him.)
>
> This isn't about specific applications; it's a policy matter.  We don't know
> who is using our libraries for what, but our binary compatibility policy is
> an agreement with 3rd party developers that we won't break things within a
> major release series.  Even if KBarcode never used these headers at all, they
> still shouldn't be changed in a BIC way before KDE 4.

There were BIC changes to those internal headers in the past (with
agreement of other core developers who noticed it), but OK they were
not tagged as internal, I shouldn't, I won't. Next KDEPrint
improvement will be for 4.0.

Michaƫl.

Michael Goffioul		IMEC-DESICS-MIRA
e-mail: goffioul at imec.be	(Mixed-Signal and RF Applications)
Tel:    +32/16/28-8510		Kapeldreef, 75
Fax:    +32/16/28-1515		3001 HEVERLEE, BELGIUM
This e-mail and/or its attachments may contain confidential
information.  It is intended solely for the intended addressee(s).
Any use of the information contained herein by other persons is
prohibited.  IMEC vzw does not accept any liability for the contents
of this e-mail and/or its attachments.