KDEPrint code cleanup

Michael Goffioul goffioul at imec.be
Fri Aug 1 12:47:21 BST 2003

> Sorry -- that just doesn't cut it for breaking BC.  If you install headers and
> do not explicitly mark them as private, assume that they are and will be used
> as part of the public API and that BC rules apply.
>
> "I didn't document them" doesn't make them any less public.

This was not an argument, simply an explanation of why they
are not documented. Anyway, I don't have the will nor the
time to fight against that, and as I said, I won't change
anything (next planned change should then occur for 4.0)

Michaƫl.

PS: to my knowledge, KBarcode is the only app making use of
     those internal KDEPrint headers (but I guess they might
     be others).

Michael Goffioul		IMEC-DESICS-MIRA
e-mail: goffioul at imec.be	(Mixed-Signal and RF Applications)
Tel:    +32/16/28-8510		Kapeldreef, 75
Fax:    +32/16/28-1515		3001 HEVERLEE, BELGIUM
This e-mail and/or its attachments may contain confidential
information.  It is intended solely for the intended addressee(s).
Any use of the information contained herein by other persons is
prohibited.  IMEC vzw does not accept any liability for the contents
of this e-mail and/or its attachments.