KDEPrint code cleanup

Scott Wheeler wheeler at kde.org
Fri Aug 1 12:15:25 BST 2003

On Friday 01 August 2003 11:47, Michael Goffioul wrote:

> Indeed, those classes are not intended to be used outside KDEPrint.
> They have been installed for the only purpose to split KDEPrint's
> code into pieces (in kdelibs and kdebase). That's why they are not
> documented as KPrinter and KPrintDialog are.

Sorry -- that just doesn't cut it for breaking BC.  If you install headers and
do not explicitly mark them as private, assume that they are and will be used
as part of the public API and that BC rules apply.

"I didn't document them" doesn't make them any less public.

-Scott

--
Peace and humptiness forever.
--Digital Underground