KDEPrint code cleanup

Michael Goffioul goffioul at imec.be
Fri Aug 1 10:24:55 BST 2003

Hi,

I plan to do some large code cleanup in KDEPrint, including:
- use of "KDEPrint" namespace for internal classes (external classes
   KPrinter and KPrintDialogPage would stay untouched for BC)
- rename some classes (ex: KMManager -> KDEPrint::Manager)
- make use of shared pointers for various items like driver DB
   entries, driver data structures, or internal printer representation
- maybe some other little changes I didn't think about yet

 From the application point of view as well as internal mechanism
(how KDEPrint actually works), it shouldn't change anything
(except for me).
Does anybody object to this?

Thanks.
Michaƫl.

Michael Goffioul		IMEC-DESICS-MIRA
e-mail: goffioul at imec.be	(Mixed-Signal and RF Applications)
Tel:    +32/16/28-8510		Kapeldreef, 75
Fax:    +32/16/28-1515		3001 HEVERLEE, BELGIUM
This e-mail and/or its attachments may contain confidential
information.  It is intended solely for the intended addressee(s).
Any use of the information contained herein by other persons is
prohibited.  IMEC vzw does not accept any liability for the contents
of this e-mail and/or its attachments.