System tray - more information

Stefan Gehn sgehn at gmx.net
Wed Apr 9 19:49:44 BST 2003

Moin,

On Mittwoch April 9 2003 20:02, Carsten Pfeiffer wrote:
> On Wednesday 09 April 2003 19:31, Stefan Gehn wrote:
> > The current behaviour is annoying, nothing else. I want it to show/hide
> > the window, nothing more!
>
> Well, that's how every taskbar item works as well. I don't consider that

a systray is not the same as a taskbar, it's an addition to it (windows having
a systray icon still show their taskbar entry and that's a good thing).

I have no clue why we need to bring this damn systray talk up again and again,
we will never ever come to an agreement that makes everbody happy :((

Bye, Stefan aka mETz
--
sgehn_AT_gmx.net | ICQ#51123152 | Moege der Pinguin mit euch sein