binner at kde.org
Mon Sep 9 12:47:26 BST 2002
On Sunday 08 September 2002 23:06, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> This means we will shortly ditch the current bugs.kde.org and switch
> what is shown behind bugs.kde.org. For this we need a week or more
> where new bugs are only imported into bugzilla, til then you need to
But new bugs can be reported during this period?
> As I have no idea what problems arise as soon as we really deploy
> the new system, I'd like to switch asap.
This means at the time of Office 1.2 release? Is that really wise? :-|
I'm interested if following known bugs and lackings are already fixed:
- Bugs in bugs.kde.org categories without maintainers will be lost.
- Changes in past and until last minutes to Maintainers.xml will be
considered (e.g. a kaudiocreator category was added recently)
- For changes only one notification copy is sent to kde-bugs-dist
(and not 20 times if e.g. 20 users are watching a bug report)
- Help files reflect changed Mozilla values (severities, priority).
- The login form contains a hint that during conversion accounts
were created for users/addresses which reported to bugs.kde.org
coolo: "we will have our current bugs.kde.org for another year I'm sure :)"
More information about the kde-core-devel