Fix : #45959 (normal): Remove / Add applet can result in adding two or more identical applets

Laurent Montel lmontel at mandrakesoft.com
Mon Oct 28 09:17:37 GMT 2002

Hi,

To fix this bug we must change in
void ContainerArea::addApplet( const QString& desktopFile )
{
    AppletContainer* a =
PluginManager::pluginManager()->createAppletContainer(
        desktopFile,
-        false,         // not startup
+       true,
        QString::null, // no config
	_opMenu,
        viewport() );

But what is the usefull of this boolean ?

There is two policies when we start kicker and after when we add new applet.
Is it normal ?

Regards.

AppletContainer* PluginManager::createAppletContainer(
    const QString& desktopFile, bool isStartup, const QString& configFile,
QPopupMenu* opMenu, QWidget* parent )