meinproc fails to find KDE catalogs

Jeff Stuart jstuart at computer-city.net
Fri Oct 25 07:52:32 BST 2002

When I attempt to compile kdelibs when it hits the documentation, I get
the following errors for ALL docbook files!

make[1]: Entering directory `/usr/local/src/kde-cvs/kdelibs/doc/kspell'
KDELIBS_UNINSTALLED=yes ../../kdoctools/meinproc --check --cache
index.cache.bz2 ./index.docbook
index.docbook:6: error: failed to load external entity "dtd/kdex.dtd"
]>
^
index.docbook:8: error: Entity 'language' not defined
<book lang="&language;">
^
index.docbook:8: validity error: No declaration for attribute lang of
element book
<book lang="&language;">
^
index.docbook:11: error: Entity 'kspell' not defined
<title>The &kspell; Handbook</title>
^
index.docbook:11: validity error: No declaration for element title

(error log chopped off for brevity)

This is the LATEST CVS as of 2:30 AM EST 10/24/2002.

libxml, libxslt versions:

$ rpm -qa | grep libxml2
libxml2-2.4.26-1
libxml2-devel-2.4.26-1

$ rpm -qa | grep libxslt
libxslt-1.0.22-1
libxslt-devel-1.0.22-1

This is the EXACT same error as was reported by bug # 41374. I TRIED the
workaround. It failed.
--
Jeff Stuart <jstuart at computer-city.net>