X Resize and Rotate support

Tim Jansen tim at tjansen.de
Sat Oct 19 15:47:03 BST 2002

On Saturday 19 October 2002 16:32, Hamish Rodda wrote:
> As you might expect, there are a few things which could be altered to
> support the extension better, though the system is quite usable already:

There should be a KIPC message so applications know that the screen resolution
changed. Otherwise applications that save the size of the screen or the
geometry of a window may move their windows to a hidden area.  I also need it
for desktop sharing (because I need to change the size of the framebuffer).

bye...