How about this for kmid?

Antonio Larrosa Jiménez larrosa at kde.org
Tue Oct 1 22:04:06 BST 2002

El Lunes, 30 de Septiembre de 2002 22:56, Alex Zepeda escribió:
> It compiles over here.  How about on linux?
>
> Actually.  Does anyone still use/need machine/soundcard.h?  Does linux
> use sys/soundcard.h?  This would simplify lots of things.

If I'm not wrong, machine/soundcard.h was added for BSD users (in fact, I
think it was you who made that change :) ). Anyway, even if the latest BSD
versions have changed it to sys/soundcard.h, I think there's nothing wrong
with supporting also older versions.

Greetings,

--
Antonio Larrosa Jimenez
KDE core developer - larrosa at kde.org
http://devel-home.kde.org/~larrosa/
I contradict what I said because now I know better - Gandhi