[rfc] KConfig Schema

Marc Mutz Marc.Mutz at uni-bielefeld.de
Tue Nov 19 10:33:28 GMT 2002

On Tuesday 19 November 2002 09:52, Hadacek Nicolas wrote:
<snip>
> - tracking of the config state (for config dialogs) which needs a
> QObject to receive/emit signals (like modified) from the config
> element Q/KWidget to the dialog.... thinking about it, it is propably
> not necessary to have a QObject by config element though :)
<snip>

Exactly. Just emit changed( const QString & group, const QString & key )
from KConfigBase, which is already a QObject.

Could be expensive for many listeners, but then, we can go down to
per-group notification, which should be much less expensive.

Marc

--
Ich gegen meinen Bruder.
Ich und mein Bruder gegen unseren Cousin.