Quanta within KDE 3.1

Dirk Mueller mueller at kde.org
Wed Nov 6 11:46:19 GMT 2002

On Mit, 06 Nov 2002, Thomas Diehl wrote:

> Well, the translators asked over and over about the status of Quanta on
> kde-i18n-doc (which is read by the Release Coordinator and several other core
> developers), I also forwarded at least one of these mails to Eric Laffoon but
> never got an answer or any indication that Quanta would be in the 3.1
> release.

FYI I had a short discussion with Eric and we agreed that if he wants it to
be announced with KDE 3.1 he should drop me a note.

Well, he didn't contact me for RC1 so I partly forgot about it and partly
thought that it will be released at a later point, but yesterday I was
contacted so I uploaded a Quanta tarballs.

I understand that the translation problem is big. I think in cause coolo
didn't do it already we can include the quanta cvs module into the regular
translation message merging script. I guess there will be a KDE 3.1.1 /
Quanta 3.1.1 in time for including all the translations.

--
Dirk (received 965 mails today)