Experiences with KDE-CVS at LinuxWorldExpo

Ferdinand Gassauer gassauer at kde.org
Mon Nov 4 15:10:37 GMT 2002

Eva Brucherseifer wrote:

Hmm!
IMHO please consider the following
- usualy the terminal background is black or white. blue has sort of bad
meaning for many users (BSOD)
- the shell is not recognizable for small and tiny icons and meaningfull
only for unix users, windows does not call it "shell" but "command" and in
german the term shell (Schale, Muschel) is not used for Terminal or Konsole
and as such no association is possible.
BTW the yellow shell reminds me to a big petrol company.

just my 2c
--
cu
ferdinand