kde 3.1 -- make Keramik default?

Maksim Orlovich mo002j at mail.rochester.edu
Fri May 31 14:18:18 BST 2002

On Fri, 31 May 2002, Torsten Rahn wrote:

> There are some requirements Qwertz would like to make:
>
> Neither the style nor the deco arent done yet. There will be lots of changes
> concerning the buttons, the menus and Kicker. Right now qwertz considers the
> current work about 60% ready.

Also, please note that getting a style 100% debugged is a very hard and
time-consuming process, partly because there are lots of apps, some of
which do some really weird things with their widgets; however, Keramik is
in excellent shape despite being at such an early stage; I think in large
part due to the excellent structure and design of the code by Malte..

> Please respect Qwertz's perfectionism (he's the author after all and an
> extremely talented one which I wouldn't want to miss). Let him and Frederik
> (aka SadEagle) finish Keramik during the next month.

OK, this is a bit confusing, since I am aka SadEagle, but am not quite
Fredrik. At any rate, I am quite willing to help...

Thanks,
Maks Orlovich